Sunday, 22 March 2009

On a Less Serious Note...

First off, site re-design today! Woo! As much of a geek as I am, I am terrible when it comes to webdesign. I can read enough HTML to alter it to my liking, but I stopped designing my own sites when I was about 15 (I think I started around 12). I do love photoshop and the like, so making my own header was fun, even if I cropped it a little too much. I don't currently have photoshop on my computer which is driving me a little bit crazy, but Picnik.com is a good enough substitute for now until I can go home and get a copy of CS2 from a friend (she got one of the newer versions and didn't need her copy anymore, yey!).

In other news, Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook is the best (worst?) thing that has happened to me this past week. I'll I've been doing in my spare time is playing it, then laughing maniacally in the face of my other gamer friends who are unable to beat my score.

What I like about it is that it's essentially a mini Xbox Live Arcade that all of my friends have and that I don't have to pay for. I can see the scores of all of my friends who have the app, and our scores combined give us a team score that enters us to win a raffle of free stuff! Hooray!

I have to say though...I guess one of the reasons I love this app so much is that I am giving a thorough ass-whooping to all my friends who I'm playing with. My high score is about 132,000. Second place on my friends list is a measly 87,000. Keep in mind that my high score THAT IS CLEARLY THE MOST AMAZING SCORE EVAR was achieved within the one minute timeframe. Casual games can get you hooked worse than the hardcore ones sometimes ;_;

It would be way cool if I won a prize pack. I'm nowhere near the team score necessary to win the laptop, but free games are always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment